Thyroid problem, less improvement with Thyro norm-50 mg medication, sperm count impacted, any other medicine?

Dear Doctor, i am having a thyroid problem and i got tested for TsH a month ago then my TSH Level i 3.99 and two days back i have been against tested for TSH and now the level is 7.72, in between that month, i have used the capsule of Thyro Norm -50Mg , now i request you to suggest which medicine i have to use to get control of my TSH Level and due to this my sperm count also got effected and (it is 35 Millione).
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012