Thunderclap in the back of head after meth. Why headaches?

Hi this morning I was ready to pour some concrete when a co worker asked me if I wanted to try some meth . I said yes and took a puff from his bowl. Instantly I had a thunderclap in the back of my head. It is now afternoon and I still have a small headache but nothing like I did this morning. I m very scared and afraid I will be mistreated at th hospital if I tell them what I have done. I am not a typical user and haven t touched that stuff since 15 years ago. I am 39. Do u have any advise for me?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Meth addiction is bad Better to avoid the drug with strong mind. Get out of clutch of addiction. Life style changes exercise and good food will help you. Yoga and meditation may further make you mentally strong.