Thrush rash, sleeplessness, loss of diet, cough. On formula. What is wrong?

Hi, my baby is 9mths old, has had a very bad thrush rash on his bottom for a week which we are treating with cream from the Dr. He also has a cough which gets much worse and wakes him at night, his nappies are frequent and green for 48 hours and he is not eating much solids but is taking formula. Don't know if related. He's well in himself but not right. He's throwing up some too but I think the cough causes this. I've stopped giving him food pouches and am just trying plain food, cereal, yoghurt and toast. He does not appear to be teething right now. Any thoughts? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013