Thrombin deficiency, bruising on body. Taking warfarin. Blood test done. Causes for bruising?

I am a 49 year old woman who has been diagnosed with thrombine deficiency 3, I have been on 15 miligrams of wareifin for several months,I just had my blood work done again just a few days ago, and they kept me at yhe same dosage, but for over a week now i just come up with horrible bruises from barely being touched or bumped,could there be another reason for this other than being to much warrafin?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Hematologist 's  Response
Hi madam
Are you monitoring your PT and INR regularly. Is it in the target range around 3 or higher?.If it is on higher side, then you could have all these symptoms Please let us know.please meet your doctor urgently.Take care.