Throbbing tonsils, enlarged, red, no pus spots, neck pain, low grade fever. History of strep, tonsillitis, peritonsilar cellulitis. Treatment?

Im a 31 year old female with a long history of strep and tonsillitis . In 2007 I had peritonsilar celluitis and a tonsillar absess. Ive been experiencing throbbing tonsils for almost 48 hrs and they are enlarged and red but have not seen any puss spots. My neck is tender and achey and i ve had a low grade 100 degree temp for 24 hrs. should i get in to see a doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012