Throbbing sensation while urinating. History of treatment for UTI. Reason?

Hi i was treated with a uti in february after the first time i had protected sex with my boyfriend after over a year of not having sex with my ex. I took all my antibiotics but not quite as i should have done . I no longer have any pain when going to the toilet or blood in my urine but there is lile a pulsing throbbing sensation there . It gets worse when i am on my period or my bowels are a little full. If i drink a lot it goes away more or less straight away but back the next day. I am not pregnant and have no sexual transmitted diseases. I am very worried about this i dont know whether it is something as a standard water infection (which it doesnt feel like) or what else it could be .
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013