Throbbing pain in right side gums after eating. Periodontal disease?

Why do My gums on the right side hurt (throb) starting about 30 minutes after I eat. They don't hurt to the touch or any other time. I brush regularly and floss quite often daily. I also brush with pronamel. Most of my teeth are capped. Do I have periodontal disease? Or do i have cancer? I also have started to notice the throbbing getting farther towards the front. So the area of pain is increasing. Thanks for any recommendations you can offer.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013