Throbbing pain behind ear, chest pain, headaches. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, I m 15 and I ve been getting a weird throbbing pain behind my right ear. It the throbbing happens every few seconds but it wears off within a few minutes. I also sometimes get an odd pain feeling in my chest at the same time (it seems to be at the same time as I breathe in and out but that may just be coincidental). I also often get auras followed by headaches . I m not sure if it s related but I though I d add it anyway. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012