Throbbing headache, sore throat, lack of energy. Took nyquil, no relief. Treatment options?

hi, i have a throbbing headache , which feels heavier than normal, a sore throat that hurts horribly bad. I used throat spray but no different. I feel weak with lack of energy and muscle weakness . I started a sore throat last night and when i woke up all of this was here now. I dont know what it could be. I took nyquil about an hr ago and still no improvements in anything. I also have the chills. When i bundle up to get warm i have the swets.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012