Throbbing headache. Hurts to cough, while bending down. Reason?

I have throbbing headache , particularly on the left hand side in the front. Throbbing sensation felt exp. after climbing stairs but not other physical exercises. I have it for years now. I used to think it was due to my tooth , i have dentures now. I am female 25 india. Since last two days my head is throbbing, it starts in the evening. Today morning its not exactly hurting but i am very aware of it. Also when painting, it hurts when i cough and see or bend down. I think i ve had throbbing post climbing stairs since many years, just the headache for no reason has become more pronounced now. help, as i am worried. thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013