Throbbing below rib cage, body tremors. Blood test normal. Cause and remedy?

Just below my left rib cage there is this throbbing occurring for about a week now. My whole body feels like its shaking the slightest bit also. Ive had anxiety recently, but my breathing has been normal of late, however, the breathing isn t smooth. I am a male 19 years old. I went to a walk-in clinic twice about 2 months ago. My blood was drawn both times; first test the doctor said there was low iron levels present and said maybe i was dehydrated so she told me to come back again for a second time. The second time my blood was within range of normal for everything. It s so hard to concentrate for my finals and I just dont know what to do about this.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012