Throat tightness, short breath, funny feeling on legs. Diagnosed lactose, fructose intolerance, acid reflux. Did biopsy. On drugs. Suggestions?

I have been told that I am lactose , fructose,and acid reflex intolerance.did a biopsy was told its chronic inactive mild gastroritis if I spelled that right . I'm 49 yrs old on synthroids and dexilant .i have changed my eating habits stopped smoking and still don't feel we'll .i keep getting tightening in my throat shortness of breath and now funny feeling in my legs. Forgot to tell you they said I have asthma and I'm on Flovent with the chamber.tried of being scared the there missing something or I'm taking drugs I shouldn't be or .??????? Any suggestions
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013