Throat tightness, dry mouth, breathing through mouth after taking Nexium for H.Pylori. Suggestions?

Hello Dr ,Im selvi from Malaysia.. Im experiencing throat tightness and my tongue becomes dry i also feel pressure in my throat (like how if we press the balloon) and because of this i feel like mu tongue sticks and it blocks my throat due to this i have to open my mouth to breathe.. if i swallow my saliva i feel clicking sound too... Im experiencing this after my i have gastric problem. I went to GI he did a scope and said that i have H.Pylori i was under nexium for a month. When i burp i dont have sour taste.. but why do i feel the balloon like pressure in my throat
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012