Throat pain, swelling, ear pain, sore in mouth, foul smell. Treatment?

hey my throat hurts and one side is swollen. On the swallon side there was somehing white.. i pulled something back and relized it was bigger. i pulled it out of my mouth and it was about as big as a dime. i thought it was food but i dont no how food could have got in that part of my mouth. When i smashed this white thing it smelled like poop. LIKE Literally. Was it just food or was something growing in my mouth,., I also got a ear ace on the same side,
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. it is likely that the white thing is food , which has got spoilt because of microbes and therefore was smelling badly. you are likely to develop tonsillitis and i would recommend you meet an ENT doctor for further checks. thanks