Throat pain, neck pain, something stuck in throat, shoulder pain. Swallowed chicken bone the cause?

hi a month ago i felt like a swallowed a chicken bone that got logged in my throught, i went to see ENT doctor he says there is nothing, hence i feel pains my left side of the neck and i still feel something shifting on my breathing pipe, i have been in and out to doctors room but im not getting help, and this creates Scary pains on my shoulder and left side neck
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012

You swallowed a chicken bone a month back. It should have been passed out in the bowel movement by now. There is absolutely no need to worry about it now.

If you still feel the pains and other symptoms, you may consider getting an Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy done and look for the foreign body.

I wish you a healthy life.