Throat pain after smoking cigarette, hurts to swallow. Throat cancer?

Hello! I have a problem with my throat , it started around 5 days ago. The windows were open for around 3 days in a row, but I noticed it hurts really badly after I smoke a cigarette. I havent smoked for 2 days now, still it hurts abit when I swallow . Have been smoking for 10 months, is it a possibility I have throat cancer??
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
It certainly is possible. You could have a virus or other kind of throat infection as well. Would recommend you see your doctor to have them look at your throat.