Throat injury, pain on swallowing, adams apple shifted to right side, no bruising. Treatment?

Hi, on Saturday I was playing basketball and someone elbowed me in the throat . It hurt and was sore for the day. Then all of yesterday and today my throat is still sore and every time I swallow it feels like I am swallowing a marble or something large and it also feels like my adam s apple is not in the center of my throat, but rather on the right side of my throat. There is no external bruising. What could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012