Throat hurt while swallowing, neck pains while breathing, headache. Strained muscle or infection?

My throat hurts more on the right side, it hurts to swallow . And when I breath the left side of my neck has a slight pain in it. I turn my head I can feel the soreness of it moving. And I have a head ache with it. When I swallow though it hurts the back of my neck, the side, and the front of my neck. I went to sleep for an hour just fine, and I don t know if its just a strained muscle, or if its an infection
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Diabetologist 's  Response

It mostly appears to be neck muscle spasm.
There is tenderness and pain aggravated while movement.

1. rest
2. Analgesic

will help in relief of pain if it is due to muscle spasm.

If painful swallowing persist then it needs evaluation.