Throat glands hurt, hoarse voice after strangling, pressure between ribs. What's wrong ?

my husband strangled me last night, today i woke up feeling normal but my throat where my glands are hurt and my voice is very hoarse but at the same time my voice goes in and out. I smoke ciggerattes and after I smoke or even laying down on my stomach I feel pressure build up in between my ribs I am out of breath easily. What is wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Hi darius ! If you feel that your husband mad on you because that is your fault then it's ok. But if not your fault ,please stand for yourself. Ok ! About medicine , i am not saying cut smoking but make it half as now yot start feel pressure on your chest and ribs. give warm compress to your neck. How ! Take salt make it warm on stove or gas , pour salt in a cloth, hold like a small pouch and give warm compress to neck. Take menthol candy, then you need oral antibiotics like amoxicillin. so just consult to doctor once, for your smoking habbit too. please be safe take care. Bye.