Throat and back pain, breathlessness on eating chicken, sharp pain in lungs on eating chocolates. Food allergies?

hi, I m 14 years old.. sometimes when I eat chicken I get this pain in the back of my throat , back and sometimes both.. I feel like I m not getting enough air.. as if one lung is blocked or something. It does scare me.. even with boneless chicken this can happen. It can sometimes happen with other meat, but rarely does. Sometimes when I m eating other foods like choclate or biscuits I get a sharp pain near my right lung. I have not went to a doctour. I feel as though I meant sound stupid saying this. hope to hear back soon. thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013