Throat Feels "Tiny" & Tight , please give me your suggestion

I was just looking around to see if anyone has the same problem. My 10 year old daughter has been complaining for months about her throat feeling "tiny" It isn't sore, she has no cough, no other illness, no fever, and no other symptoms at all. I frightens her sometimes to the point that she starts crying. At other times, she seems ok with it....but she constantly says day and night that her throat feels "tiny" She doesn't seem to have any problem swallowing or breathing, but it is always bothering her. Any thoughts ?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jun 2010