Thin penis, erectile dysfunction. Do I need hormone replacement therapy?

i m 35 yrs old man. my height is 178 cm. and i weigh just 70 kg. i m having male breast right from my childhood. i have poorly developed muscles and bone mass...prior to my marriage i thought my self as impotent.. but after marriage( at 32 years) i manage to have sex with the help of pills..but from the last one year i m not taking any medicine for ED although i can have sex with my wife at the interval of one day or penis is thin at its base and thick at the erection is not rock solid but i can enjoy the sex with the level of erection i achieve..but the problem is that i can not last more than 2 mins. that irritates my wife..but now she has been used to it..should i need any hormone replacement therapy/
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012