Thin hair with very low density on the front part with oily and scaly layer. Resurfaces on stopping Morr-F5%, biotin tablet. How can I regain dense hair?

I have very thin hairs & density is also very less in front part of my head. also i have problem of oily scale layer at my head. on scratching it gets accumulated in the nails . doctor suggested me Morr-F 5% with Biotin tablet. it was ok when i used it regularly but after stopping the use it come again. also please let me know how to dense teh hairs
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012