Thin and unhealthy hair, used Minoxidil, hair fall, baldness

Hii Doctor i m 22 years old men and my hairs got thin and so unhealthy and their is a no of blank spaces were their is no hair on my head appears this is due to pi had take treatment from a skin doctor she advised me to use minoxidil 10% bcz of this my hair become so thin and starts falling day by day and baldness is appeared now so plz suggest me how my hair again grows and and by which medicine the effect of minoxidil be removed plz doctor help me ....
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012