Thigh s and legs sore after excessive sex. What can ease soreness?

I am a 50 year old male and have been having much more sex since I no longer take blood pressure medicine. I have been trying new positions. The problem is my upper thigh and parts of my left leg has been really sore at times throughout the day. it gets better when my body is resting. I assuming the problem is the fact that I have not been that active with sex in the past couple of years. What can I do to ease the soreness othen resting as I still have to work. Thanks CJ
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012