Thickened epididymis with minimum peri testicular fluid in a 5 month old. Is there any thing to worry about ?

Hi, I have a 5 month old boy. He is been diagonised with Inflammatory pathology on his left.The epididymis has thickened on left side and suggested that there is a minimal peri testicular fluid seen on left side. The peadiatric surgeon suggest that we should go for Inj Advent 150mg IVBD for 5 days and Inj Amikacin 100Mg IVOD for 5 days. Can anyone let me know, whether is there anything of grave concern and whether the suggest treatment would cure my baby. .............. Worried Parent
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011