Thick rash on both arms. After applying clearsil acne cream. Is she okay?

Hi, doctor, my mother is still up at this hour (nearly 5 am) because she has a thick looking red rash covering both her arms. She got this after she tried applying clearasil acne cream on spots in both arms and she had some sort of reaction to it. We ve tried benadryl and hydrocortisone cream. What else can we do? It hurts her a lot and it s uncomfortably itchy. She s already a very sick woman so for her to be losing even more sleep is frightening. Thank you for any help you can give me.and
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012