Tests showed high sugar levels, taking Ayurveda medicines. On Atorva post angioplasty, maintain diet restrictions. Alternate medicine suggestion?

Dear Sir, I am 41 years old. In recent annual medical check during April 2012, I find my sugar levels are high. It was 190 ( Fasting ), and 248. Since then I started Ayurveda Diabmix powder, and Meha Mix tablets. My present sugar level is 157 and 195. I had angioplasty in 2007 for one artery (LCX) since then am taking Atorva 40mg one in night, Clopidogrel 75mg one in morning, Ecosprin 15omg one in afternoon, Betalac 25mg (1-0-1) I am a vegetarian and follows complete diet restrictions since 2007, and non alcoholic, non smoker . My father has heart problem and Mother has Sugar. Kindly suggest me is there any alternate medicine for me. Regards, Srinivas
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012