Hello and welcome to HCM
I am jr. to Cardiologist and read your mail in detail. Your Cholesterol are too high and it needs both medication as well as life style changes to get it normal. In medication Statins are given at dinner time which I think you have given. You have not written about Triglycerides and Good Cholesterol value? Now you needs some life style changes to reduce cholesterol and triglycerides
and to increase good cholesterol (HDL
1. Regular Brisk walking for about one hr.
2. Reduce weight if you are overweight
3. Reduce fatty and oily diets.
4. Take green vegetables more, it also helps in your stomach problem.
5. Avoid food outside home and used very less oil for preparing food.
Your age is 32 so control it as early as possible because it is one of the risk factor for Heart disease
. Their is no shortcut to reduce lipids
in few days you have to take medication and obey life style changes for atleast one or two months,than it may came back to normal range.
Dr. Dinesh Kumar Bhatia
Health Care Magic