Tests showed elevated cholesterol, LDL, suffering with tight motion, burning sensation in palms and legs. Remedy?

Hi, Y day i went for Master health check up and found that, i have more cholesterol 262 and LDL is199 above the limitation but my BP/Sugar all fine and normal. I’m 32 year old. Doctor prescribed me to take Rotech tablet for 3months and given A t Z vitamin tablet with soft diet . Since few months I’m suffering from tight motion and burning sensation in my right Pam and right leg. Please let me know, is this the casue of cholesterol and what is the best method to reduce or bring down cholesterol to normal in short term.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012