Testicular pain, lumps in scrotum, liver pain, pricking pain in finger tips, chest pain. Signs of HIV?

yes please could you help me with something im getting quite scared of my health being at the moment i am sexually active and yes basicallly my testicles feel in pain like ive been kicked in them 24.7 its very umcomfortable i have little sand paper type lumps on the left ball sack i also have pains in the liver . pains in my finger tips sometimes like pins and needles. and recently chest pains like im having a hard attack. im getting scared if it may be hiv or aids or something fatal im going to the doctor asap but i would like some comfort from you if you could
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012