Testicular pain, dull aches, lumpy feeling, groin muscle pain. Testicle hernia?

i have never had any kind of testicular pain before, but after some intense intercourse with my girlfriend, approx. less than five minutes after stopping my left testicle out of nowhere just sharp, pain occurred. a minute later the skin on my left scrotum became too painful to touch. my left testicle has a real deep dull constant aching. the right side is perfectly fine. it hurts to walk, stand up straight, sit down and stand up. i took a long warm shower, not hot...and now i have a ice pack on it. it has been hurting now for about two hours and has not subsided at all. it does not seem to be swollen or bruised or lumpy, however my left teste is too tender for me to properly check it out. i was on top of intercourse for the whole time, for about an hour and a half. i used all of my groin muscles intensely throughout the whole time. i did not ejaculate but had no performance problems or pain at all. from all of the forums i have read i fear i could have caused a testicle hernia from the strenuous workout because i was exerting a lot of intense muscle movement. i hope maybe i just strained or pulled a muscle and not the hernia. by the way, i have had blue Balls from not ejaculating after sexual intercourse but this feels completely different.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013