Testicular pain, blood at the end of stream, frequent urge to urinate with flu like symptoms. Which tests should be conducted?

Hey, basically I ve started to experience pain in my left testicle over the last few days brought on by bumpy motorbike rides, and it hasn t subsided very well since I got off. This was soon accompanied by some mild flu-like symptoms, of which I m not sure they relate to one another. Yesterday I noticed it hurt when I pee and today I noticed a slight amount of blood at the end of when I pee, but I didn t pee much, and it feels like I need to pee all the time, I ve heard it could be a urinary tract infection , what do you think and what tests will I have to do at a doctors clinic?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012