Testicles feel strange, poking sensation, abdominal pain, lower back pain, depression, anxiety. What is going on?

Hello, I have been having a tingling and poking felling on my testicles and have soft lump attched to the been a week now and i am feeling pain on my lower abdomen and lower back and my left testicle make me discomfort and all over my stomach area. Also I have back pains and a stabbing sharp pain on underneath left ribs. Also . it has caused depression and anxiety/panic attacks. I don t know what to do at this point and its make life very difficult. If any one can help me out with these symptoms I would greatly appreciate it . Thank you. I m 19 year old male.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013