Testicles bigger than penis, feel something attached to penis. Suggestion?

Hello Doctor.I just have two doubts which is eating me,actually i am 24 now and my question is that, In my penis head,something is attached,when its get erected i can see it,i want to know that Is it normal or not and any problem from it..And also another thing,In my penis My Testicles occupied more space on my Penis and i am worried that If my penis gets erect also ,Its not a big size of penis means half of penis will be covered with Testicles and skin layer,please provide answer for these questions.Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
It may be long frenulum and hydrocele.
Please do get examined and get well soon.