Testicle pain, lump above testicle, prescribed Defin B12. Expert opinion?

Hi, A week ago I started feeling some pain in my right testicle which felt like a throbbing pain and occasionally this pain shoots down my right leg. I felt some very small pain in my lower back. I also noticed a small soft lump above the right testicle which didn t exist before. The right testicle is elevated because of this mass. I went to see a Urologist who examined me and said that it s probably a nerve from my back thats causing this problem. Gave me pain killers and told me not to worry about it. That was 4 days ago. I ve been taking the medicine DEFIN B12. Pain in my right leg has gone but I m still having the pain next to my right testicle. The lump above it seem to have grown bigger since last week and I get occasionally pain shooting through my testicle. There is no change of skin color to my testicles, the lump has a soft feel, and it s causing pain and major discomfort. I m not having issues passing urine nor did i experience any fever recently. I m also not having any problem with erection . I d really appreciate your expert opinion on this and if I should go to the hospital or see another specialist. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012