Testicle pain after undergoing avasectomy. Periods delayed, faint positive pregnancy test, heavy bleeding. Reason?

Hi my name is amanda, my husband had avasectomy 3 years ago as we have 5 kids, ever since he had it he has had bad pain in his testicles went to the doctor they said it was fine. he hasnt hasd any follow up checks though . my period was 2 weeks late and it is alwasys on time. i had a faint positive pregnancy test , the next day i bleed heavy like never before, but 4 days on and my breasts are still hurting and my lower belly feels really full like its growing.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013