Testicle pain, USG showed varicocele, taken Ciplar. Infection?

Hi, I am a 27 year old and have been having pain in my left testicle for a while. (No injury or trauma)The GP on palpation detected no swelling or tenderness, and directed me for a scrotal USG. Reports indicated a minimal left varicocele (largest measuring 2.6 mm) and a simple cyst in the epididymis , neither of which were said to be causes for worry. The urologist upon examination, indicated the testicles were healthy and prescribed Ciplar - 10 and Banocide Forte, but asked me to ejaculate once in a while. However, I had a hunch that the pain itself was out of excess masturbation and refrained (i usually masturbate once a day). The pain seemed to subside as I did not masturbate for more than a week. However, the pain resumes after I ejaculate. The quality and intensty of the pain themselves vary over time; it is not the sharp / shooting pain or excruciating type, but there. Please advise what it could be. No other symptoms such as nausea or fever..... could it be an infection?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012