Testicle injury, clear discharge, no pain. Scared about not being able to have children

Alright today at the basketball court, i was playing a game against my brother and i dropped ball and as i was running full speed my brother running towards me in example me: and Him: and as i went passed him he reached out and grabbed one of my testicles and i kind of felt a pop of some sort. I got very angry, went home told my parents of the incident and they just told me i was fine. I m 15 by the way, so i went into the bathroom to check and my right one has more mobility than the left i can still feel the string or vas deferens. So i wanted to make sure everything was alright so on my alone time i masturbated and it didnt rupture or explode out like usual and it was totally clear , its usually a cloudy white. Can somebody give me advice because im scared i might not fully go through puberty and not be able to have children when im older. Also it doesnt hurt or anything but im still nervous and scared i messed something up and does it need more force than that to pop the tubes , hard to explain what im trting to say is does the testicles or the tubes connected to the testicles (vas deferens, spermatic artery have some type of durability.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
You have a injury to your testicle while playing and luckily it was just a trivial injury without any serious complicatin.What you are worried about is nothing but a n anxiety.Since you had no bleeding in your testicle and you have a clear semen after masturbation .Pl do not worry at all and do not stretch your anxiety.Every thing is fine and will be fine in future too.