Tested positive for HIV previously. Tests done thereafter showed negative. What does it indicate?

hello I went for a HIV test in the year 2008 dec and tested positive i wanted second opinion so i went for another time then tested negative after wards i went for one more after 3 months and tested negative then after 6 months and then lastly in sep 2009 and that came out to be negative from then i went to UK and i stayed out of trouble also i got the test done at thyrocare mumbai india so can i be affirmative that im negative?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012