Tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea. Foul smelling vaginal discharge. Could this be due to swab test?

Hi there, I am a 21 year old female, and about 2 weeks ago right after my period stopped I took a vaginal swab test for chlamydia and gonnorhea, a couple days later I noticed a foul odor coming from the vaginal area, I thought it was my uterus cleaning itself out from the recent period I just had but it s been about 3 weeks now and the odor is still there. I shower everyday but the smell is still there, and recently an orangish-like mucus has been seeping out. Could this possibly be from the swab test I took? Ive never had any stds or infections before and its starting to worry me a little. This is the first time anything like this has occurred. Any answers would be helpful, thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012