Tested for STD. Pain while urinating, yeast infection after rough sex. How long will healing take?

Me and my girlfriend have been tested for HIV and other infections ,,or stds since 10 days ago me and her had rough sex,,and she was tight,,and sometimes when this happens,,my skin gets roughed up badly,,and breaks,,slightly,,,such that when i bath the soap makes it hurt a pit,, well 8 days ago, i started getting pain when i pee,,I though it was jsut a muscle damage so i put Divon muscle cream on the penis ,,the cream, was soo strong,it burned alot,,and i was in plenty pain,,it burned alot,,and burned the parts of my penis that were damaged from sex,, i end up going by the doctor 4 days for the pain when peeing,,he told me i could have damaged the penis head due to friction and also i might have a yeast infection ,, candida ,,he game me flucess,150mg glevo 500 and there was also another tablet,, the pain has gone away alot,,but it still burns a bit when i pee,,the head,,the opening where the pee comes out,,just right there. How long will this take to heal ,,also the divon cream burned me and i got 3 spots on my penis,,3 round spots, they are healing up good,,2 are on the fore skin and 1 is on the head,,all around the same general area,,,they were sensitive but are getting hard now,,only when i bath they are soft,,, can u advise me ,,how long they will take to heal up and mostly how long before the pain when i pee will be totally gone,,and was this because of rough sex,,I also have jock ice,,from since i was small,,is that a contribution factor,,
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
no,jock ice is not the contributor. it ll take 2-3 months. pls continue with the same treatment.