Tested for STD. Burning scrotum, WBC count high. Cancer? Worry?

My brother had felt some burning on his scrotum a while back and was tested for std and he said that was clear but they told him his white blood cell count was off or high, and then I guess they checked or looked at it and said it could be cancer and see a specialist. He won t see one, but I m wondering what kind of cancer and if that is a sign of it. He of course didn t tell me details about any marks, swollen, etc so i dont know what they actually looked at down there.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012