Test shows hypochromic and microcytic blood picture. Pregnant. Blood deficiency?

can u guys help me telling about my wife s test report .... the opinion of this report is Hypochromic & microcytic blood picture . my wife is pregnant and in her last trimester. could u please tell me if she has any blood deficiency? or deficiency of any other thing in blood. following things are not looking normal rest are normal so i am sending only the doubtful things. TESTS RESULTS REFERENCE RANGE MCV 62.2 83.0 - 101.0FL MCH 19.3 27.0 - 32.0 PG LYMPHOCYTES 18 20 - 40%
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013