Test showed mild hydronephrosis in both kidneys, mildly dilated left ureter on the lower end with a stone. Can this be treated without surgery?

My name is hardyal ,i am 31 y old,male. my right and left kidney measures 98*42 mm and 91*43 mm res.the corticomedullary differentiation is maintained. no calculus seen.The lower poles of both kidneys are joined by fibrous band. mild hydronephrosis is seen in both the kidneys.and my left ureter is mildly dilated to its lower end having a stone of about 5.2 mm.i want to know can these problems be treated without surgery?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012