Terrible pain from knee to foot. Immense relief with zeloxim forte. How long can I take this?

I am 58 and having terible pain from knee till the end of my fut. I did fiziotherapy last year but this year is wors. I am taking the vitamins as kalcum magnezium and D vitamin but still the same. I when to the stor and asked abut the medicin for bouns and they gave me zeloxim forte 15 ml. This is amaizing the pain stoped emediately and today seconda day I am woking normaly, which did not happened since 2 months. The boxs has 10 tablets, please tall me how long can I drink this tablest. My best regards and thank you very much in advance. email - YYYY@YYYY .
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Zeloxim forte can be taken for a month but continue beyond that can cause harm like rise in blood pressure and kidney damage. I would suggest you to get MRI of the spine to see if there is any nerve compression and if any surgery is possible to solve this issue. Also physiotherapy is good alternative . You can also use hot water fomentation and voletran gel local application. Avoid lifting heavy weight or nay jerky activities.