Terrible digestive tract disease, bloody stools, fistulas, bloating, pain, IBS. Diagnosis for above symptoms?

A friend of mine used to use Crystal Meth , this was a few years ago, but now she had a terrible digestive tract disease with many bloody stools, fistulas, a lot of pain,a rash I think the spots drain like maybe surface fistulas abdominal bloating , she cannot eat without having immediate diarrhea , is in a lot of pain. It all sounds like Crohn s disease but it isn t. She has had non stop changing diagnoses, IBS , is one -something to do with the pancreas is another, this has been going on for about 7 years, she is receiving no medications, She is super stressed out, was taken to a hospital after a seizure recently, the ambulance took her to the wrong one, where she was giving narcotics that turned up in a test, and she couldn t get the paper work from the other hospital to proove that she was misusing narcotics, another instance her potassium was so low that she could not be woken up, and with narcotics and xanex in her system they thought it was an over does, But it happens to her when her potassium gets low, this was also a different hospital she was taken to, so now she can not get any pain medicines or stress relievers that she needs badly - she lost her husband in the summer and they have a 11 year old child together and she remains curled up in a ball of pain, crying most of the time. I try to do internet research and come up with nothing although it does represent the most severe case of IBS I have ever heard of, and closely to crohn s disease which I believe runs in her family. So, I believe she has been red-flagged, and I don t know how long this 40 year old may go on with such a life. It is awful to witness. I am just a friend on disability , I do not have the money to pay for any advise, I am helping (trying) at no cost - will any body be willing to also help without reiceiving payment? I am a big humanitarian, - anyone else out there that might be one to? if so, I will leave this page and hopefully might get some kind of lead in my email, like a present!? :) It would be very kind.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013