Terrible acne break out on face, missed pill. Taking Levlen, had heavy bleeding. Can Levlen fix acne ?

I ve had a terrible acne break out on my face. I went back to taking Levlen, I missed a pill , so took it as soon as I remembered, then took the next one as per my usual time...This caused an overdose and I was nauseus all night...the doctor said stop it for a month then go back..so I had breakthrough bleeding which was vrey heavy...this was the week right after I finished my period....so I bled for 2 weeks really. Do you think Levlen can fix the acne? And when can I start taking it?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012