Tension, fear and inability to communicate. What can guide my life?

hi doc i m a 20 yrs old boy doing my WWW.WWWW.WW course.i m worring about my different problems are and others.sometimes i can t talk to others.and also i have lot s problems.i don t have parents,so i m living with my relatives.i need ur guide to move my life.plz give me a reply to my letter.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
Oct 2012
hi..I don't know what you mean by 'different personality', but I feel you are finding yourself lonely..and loneliness hath no cure unless you are supplemented by some look for them in your life..and please visit a counselor if you feel very disturbed..thanks..have a healthy life..