Tensed about impotency induced by masturbation. Myth? Why am I stressed?

hi....sir mera naam sunil aggrawal hai .mai 26 yrs ka hoon.mai 8 saal se hand practise bahut excessive kiya hai us samay se mai bahut tension me rha hu aur apni is aadat ko chod nahi paaya. mujhe hamesha darr bna rha ki mai impotent ho jaaunga aur mai apni padhai me dhyan nhi de pa rha tha. mere baal jhadne lage the to mujhe laga ki sab hand practice ki wajah se hai. aaj bhi mera confidence kaafi loose ho gaya hai padhai bhi sahi se nhi kr pa rha hu bahut doctor k pass chakkar lagaya lekin koi samadhan nahi nikla sirf dawa hi mila. mai apne aapko bahut hin bhawana se dekhne laga hu. kripya sahi maargdarshan kre.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hallo.Thanks for your query.You have a habit of masturbation since long time and now you are worried about your potency.First of all it is a natural desire of a human being to have a sexual desire and to masturabate during young age when you are unmarried.So if at all you want to come out of this feeling of guilt you have to stop thinking that you have done something stop excessive masturbation and anxiety about your potency.Things will automatically settle down once you get married.You have to determine yourself and note that there is no medicine that ca stop this habit.