Tenderness, pain under armpit, shoulder blade. Caused by muscle strain?

I have some tenderness with dull ache under left armpit and the tissue above my left breast is tender only if i apply firm pressure. I work out a lot so I dont know if i strained anything. I feel no lumps are anything. Its also like wanting ache near my shoulder blade too. I was in a wreck a couple years ago and had some muscle strain to my left side so maybe that could be a flare up. No history of breast cancer in my family either..
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013